UNICEF and Halloween Kids Celebrations. Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF began in 1950 as a way for kids to help other kids in need of more than a candy. Since then, kids have gone door-to-door with their UNICEF collection boxes on Halloween, calling out “Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF!”
UNICEF has always put children first, helping to save more children’s lives across the globe and has been the front runner in this social cause.
UNICEF want to make this world a better place for Children. When there is any donation to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF, 90% of every dollar spent is for the kids.
U.S. Fund for UNICEF has raised more than $175 million over the past 65 years.
Very Famous One liner on Social Cause on Trick or Treating Halloween to Support UNI
- Make Halloween a the best learning experience for students and teenagers with a social cause
- Little vampires out in the night to collect coins to support the social cause of eradicate tetanus
- Transformers on the roll to provide safe drinking water to children
- Zombies on streets for a quest little more than brains
- Rather than having Candy and a toothache Children end Halloween night with a certificate for a job well done
- Dentists will also have a reason to cheer about the Halloween Trick or Treat custom when coins are collected by kids to eradicate malnutrition.
- Build empathy and awareness on every block of your neighborhood by having children ring doorbells and say, “Trick-or-treat for UNICEF!”
Bookmark this page for our updates and do not forget to hit the share button.
Find some of the Halloween party Ideas for Kids on the related searches with Halloween Costume Ideas for Kids.