Halloween is celebrated evening before All Saints’ Day on October 31 every year. In certain occasion it will be celebrated few days before or after 31st October if it is falling on a week day . Halloween is celebrated with family, friends, co-workers, community members. Party and events happen through out the day and night. Adults indulge in costume parties, horror films watching and creating spooky haunted houses
Vampires, monsters, ghosts, skeletons, witches, devils, pumpkin, are few famous Halloween costumes.
Children Participation in Celebrations:
“Trick or treat” is a Halloween custom for children which is celebrated with lot enthusiasm. Children go in disguised costume from house to house asking for treats such as Candy, Cakes, fruit and money with the question.
Children wear dark costumes and masks.
Along with the party celebrations this opportunity is also used for a International Social cause. Donations collected on Halloween night by children even goes to the UNICEF (United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund)
- Sending you good wishes for a Happy Halloween. Have fun hanging with the Family and Friends!
- Wishing you a Halloween filled with Fun and Magical surprises! Lots of treats that are good to eat!
- Wishing you a very Happy Halloween! Having you in my life is most the sweetest treat!
- On this Halloween you deserves a bounty of happiness which will crawl for you!
- Witching you a spooky-Specy-tacular Halloween!
- You are the only treat I need for this evening! Halloween hugs and kisses to you!
- Wishing you and your family a ghoulish Halloween. Hope you get lots of Candy and Spooks tonight!
- Happy Halloween to someone very special like you. Hope you have a rocking night!
Bookmark this page and dont forget to hit the share button